Mission: To collaborate with community stakeholders to focus on youth substance abuse and violence reduction and prevention while maximizing resources and providing opportunities for health and wellness in order for children and families to be self-sufficient, productive contributors in Lake County and society.
Vision: Creating a community focused on educating and advocating health and wellness.
How You Can Be Involved . . .
County Agencies & Non Profits
- We invite you to explore our website and contact us.
- We look to partner with those invested in keeping our youth on a positive track in life.
- Our Volunteers are the backbone of our outreach.
- Each person who has given of their time and talents has helped the county show strides in our efforts to keep our youth safe.
- From Sticker Shock to SADD chapters in our schools, we continually need Volunteers to reach our students.
- Work groups guide our projects by research and hands-on application. Each completed project successfully initiates evaluation and feedback.
We greatly appreciate your tax dedictible donations which enable us to continue and expand our work for Lake County.
Contact Us: Be Free Lake, Inc.
P.O. Box 64
Yalaha, FL 34797
Howey Education Center/Continuing Education
525 N. Georgia Avenue
Howey-in-the-Hills, FL 34737